Thursday, December 5, 2013

Happy Veteran's Day!

What Makes Our Country Great?
I think the scenery and geography is one of those things. This country is inhabited in many ways such as ponds, national parks, wet lands (etc.). Don't forget all the geography like mountains because it makes our country just more fabulous.
Our freedom is the next thing I'll talk about. It wouldn't be freedom with slaves so there are no slaves because we all deserve equal rights. But the thing that makes Freedom best is our liberty for all.
The final thing I'd like to talk about is democracy. We all have the right to speak up and protect your American dream. The last thing I'll say is that everyone's vote is valid. Those are the reasons why I think our country is great.
by Scott Jensen
4th Grade
Fryelands Elementary School



This was an essay Scott wrote in 2009 and he won 1st prize

No comments:

Post a Comment