Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Bags and Purses for Sale!

As promised...I am listing some of my bags here before listing them on Etsy.com

Just so you know...all of my bags are upcycled materials, those found in thrift stores, garage sales, left over material from dresses and such...

This pink and green one was made from a scarf and a remnant from Walmart. The base is 12" across at the bottom and it stands 9" tall. The top of the bag is 8"across and the strap is attached by D rings. It is fully lined with the lime fabric.

This is the back side of the bag. I have priced this bag at $18.

This horse purse is slightly angled in on the sides. Only the front of the purse has the horse fabric, the rest is made up entirely of denim, so it is very sturdy!

This bag and all the bags below are reversable.

All three of these horse bags are $12 each.



This shows the lining of the teal flower purse. This was made from a scarf/kerchief found at a garage sale.




As you can see, here too I have angled in the sides to make it more purse like.





This is the other side. You can have this one for $10.






This pansy bag has a purple lining and some purple fur trim at the top. It's sides are straight up and down and will make a perfect gift bag!
$8
There is also another pansy bag of the same size and lining, but we put a yellow ribbon on the front with a button...let me know if you want to see a picture of that one.






I have two of these bags, $12 each, but these pictures are for the front and back of the same one. They are just shy of being 12" tall and the base is 6" wide, both are lined with denim.








Back side of gift bag above...









These two smaller bags are actually the same...I just turned one with the striped fabric out so that you could see that they are reversable. The white fabric has tulips on it and on one of the bags we put two red buttons.
$8 each. ($14 if you buy both)









Here I have 3 bags made of the same fabric. They have also been stiffened as the pink material was quite flimsy. Two of the bags have been embellished with the yellow rickrack on the printed fabric, and the third one was embellished with purple rickrack on the pink side. They are just shy of 12" tall and have a base of 6" wide and 4" deep. They would make great gift bags or lunch bags.
$12 each.












I have 3 of these bags, the exterior is made of a quilted material and the lining is a white background with navy blue dots on it. the handle is the same as the lining. They are 6.5 inches tall, about 6" wide and 3.5 inches deep.

$8 or $20 if you want all 3. :)











This shows the lining of a bag with two handles.

8" tall, 7" wide and 4" deep.










Again I used a garage sale scarf/kerchief for this bag. There was even enough fabric for the handles.

I'm asking $12 for this bag.





If you saw other bags on the racks and I didn't mention them here, let me know if you are interested. I will also make custom bags. When I do the show in October, I plan on having school sized bags, ones big enough to carry binders and laptops.
Oh...the Mariners are currently going to the bottom of the 10th inning with a tie score of 2-2 ... sure hope we win!





No comments:

Post a Comment