Tuesday, April 7, 2009

On With the Show!

Yes! It is really happening! Steve helped me get things all set up, even crumpled the tissue paper to put into the bags! Then while I was fussing with the scarves on their rack, Steve put together the bags on the table. It really looks great!

If you are interested in a custom made bag, I have started the pricing of the basic small ones at $8. Then when you add things like pockets, stiffer fabric and such, the price goes up a bit. All the horse ones are $12.

The red purse (found in a previous blog) and the other simular purses with pockets, are $15. When I get back into production of bags big enough for binders and school books, those too will be $15.



The prices of the scarves vary due to the complexity of the pattern, the cost of the yarn and the time it took to actually knit them. They sure are fun to make!







Here is another photo showing the variety of bags being sold. Oh...that pink and green purse? The one with the D rings in the handle...that one I priced at $18.





Finding the right table clothes was challenging, but I really like how it turned out!
My craft show booth is officially called "Sharon's Pansy Room".





No comments:

Post a Comment