Sunday, January 18, 2009

Scarves for Sale

I have opened a store in ETSY.com to sell some of my scarves. Knitting the scarves was the easy part. Teaching Stephanie how to be a model...that was a challenge, but I think she did pretty good.

Then there was the time to just set up the store itself. Thankfully I have a husband who understands all of that and really made it easy for me. He also looked up all the shipping info for me. You also have to set up the store, take the pictures, re-size the pictures and then decide which ones will actually be put in the listing. You can only show 5 pictures max for each listing. I spent half my day...Saturday afternoon and early evening...just getting the scarves listed.

So if you are interested...or know anyone else that might be interested in buying a homemade scarf, my store is listed at: http//sweetrt.etsy.com

I'm really hoping that they sell...and soon. Monday I will be listing some of the bags I have made too. So keep watching the site.





These are the actual pictures we took...in the listings, they are cropped and sized smaller. I just didn't think you would want to see only the chin of Stephanie... :)













1 comment: