Thursday, June 25, 2009

Tuscan Knitting Bag

A friend of mine wanted a "knitting" bag for his wife. A "Tuscan" knitting bag. His wife had broken her ankle and he thought this would be just the thing for her.

Sooooooo...using some curtain material that was given to me, I think I made the perfect bag. :)


The pockets are all on the exterior of the bag and go all the way across and enter into the side seams. I then sized them for things like patterns, pens and pencils, scissors, cell phone and such. You get the idea.

Then there was the insert knitting needle holder. This idea came from my Mom and I think it worked out really well. I even embellished it with a bow. (Mom thinks that I don't embellish my bags enough.)





It's done and I can deliver tomorrow morning, right on schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment